Monday, May 9, 2011

There are close to nine million people in the city of New York. There are the jews, the african americans, the chinese, the koreans, the gays, the latinos, and the ever infamous Parson student. We have the jocks and prom queens at Columbia, the Ivy Leagues coulda-shoulda-wouldas at NYU and the rich New York babies who were dropped off at The New School, a long with the ever spectacle at Hunter.

It is clear from here on out that New York city has the biggest selection of attractive men and women this world has to offer. New York opens its doors for a lot of people but Miss Liberty is very selective, regardless. There are very few who make it here, but as the saying goes, make it here and you can move to L.A. That's how it goes right?

My name is Sean. Well, it's not actually Sean but I have decided to keep some anonymity. You can't really walk down the path of self discovery with your friends and post loves breathing down your every blog post.

But for all purposes here I shall be known as Sean Shapiro, of 20 years of age, beautiful blue eyes and an amazing physique. I am an actor, and as such I have to know and accept where my abilities can be found. On me it can be found in my body.

I have recently come to terms that I am not all that straight. And have begun to dabble with the male element in this city as well as the ever beautiful female selection.
So ala Carrie Bradshaw crossed between Chelsea Handler, here is where all my sexual exploits will begin to rekindle.

I am that gorgeous stranger that you see on the L train. And I am that guy that wears tight-ass pants to see whose gaze follows my behind. I am the one who comes into bars smiling as if he knows something the whole world missed out on.
So if you see me strutting down your street, well, you won't really know its me. But say hello and you just might become one of my stories here, in The Big Real Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment